Come join our extended family
Château des Charmes was founded in 1978 by Canadian wine industry visionary Paul Bosc. Our family owned and operated winery continues to innovate with pioneering viticultural research. All our wines are crafted from grapes grown on our own vineyards using sustainable methods. Innovation extends to all aspects of the winery operations including using social media as an integral part of our marketing program.
The Château des Charmes family is a great group of people who are dedicated to helping us grow our award-winning wines and create exceptional experiences for guests visiting the winery. Our team comes to us from many different backgrounds with a wide range of experience and skills.
To apply for the position listed below please send your resume to Glen Siegel at firstname.lastname@example.org Only candidates who will be invited for interviews will be contacted.
Posting Date: February 15th, 2013
Resumes Due: March 8th, 2013
As a member of the extended Bosc family, you will be responsible to ensure each and every guest we welcome to the Château enjoys an exceptional Niagara Wine Country experience. This can include:
- Professionally sell Château des Charmes wines to visitors
- Conduct educational and enjoyable winery tours and tastings for general public
- Assist with winery special events, weddings and corporate events as needed
- Proven guest-focused experience in a hospitality/tourism setting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Second language is an asset (particularly French, Japanese and Mandarin)
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for wine and food
- Excellent public relations skills
- Courteous, outgoing personality